Jody W. Atchley, O.D.
Dr. Atchley grew up in Duncan, Oklahoma. He graduated from Duncan High School in 1985. Dr. Atchley attended Northeastern State University for both his undergraduate and graduate studies. He graduated from optometry school, summa cum laude, in 1992. Dr. Atchley and his wife Tamra have three children, all graduates of Duncan High School. Dr. Atchley enjoys golf, running, playing bass guitar, and a general active lifestyle. Dr. Atchley is an active member of Immanuel Baptist Church in Duncan.
Jeffry W. Edwards, O.D.
Dr. Edwards was born and raised in Duncan, Oklahoma. He graduated from Duncan High School in 2000. After graduating high school he attended the University of Central Oklahoma where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. Dr. Edwards was then accepted into Northeastern State University Oklahoma College of Optometry where he graduated with a Doctorate in Optometry in 2008. He joined his brother-in-law, Dr. Jody W. Atchley, in practice and they formed Duncan Family Eye Care in June of 2008.
Dr. Edwards is married to wife, Jennifer, and they currently have three children. In his free time he enjoys spending time with friends and family and attending OU sporting events. Also in 2016, Dr. Edwards and his wife helped launch Impact580 church where they currently attend and serve.
Meet Our Staff
- Office Manager – Carla O’Kelley
- Certified Paraoptometric Assistant/Assistant Office Manager – Anna Gilbert
- Certified Paraoptometric Coder/Billing and Insurance Coordinator – Jacqueline Beck
- ABO Certified Optician/Optical Manager – Kymme Lynn
- Optical Concierge – Valory Saunders
- Certified Paraoptometric – Ashlie Driver
- Patient Coordinator – Molly Edgar
- Patient Coordinator – Keysia Monte
- Inventory Control – Taylor Atchley
- Patient Concierge – Connie Stewart
- Patient Concierge – Jenny Signer
- Patient Concierge – Tina Rolen
- Patient Concierge – Courtney Doolan
- Director of Marketing and Communication – Rhyan Wright